Monday, October 5, 2009

Bombay Brasserie

"Indian food has charmed its way into the hearts and onto the palates of foodies across the globe. Every food affair, however, needs constant change and excitement to remain endearing, to remain passionate."
So begins the menu at Bombay Brasserie, where I feel like I explored a completely new cuisine; traditional Indian flavors in wholly new combinations. As someone who appreciates a new adventure, I was definitely enjoying myself. Would I go this route again? Not so sure...

Check out the roasted corn soup poured over turmeric popcorn!

Smoked eggplant mash, monkfish wrapped in spices and paper and lamb in saffron curry. All really interesting but missing the richness of curry that I love so much about Indian food. I wanted everything to be spicier and bolder for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment